how modeling helps self confidence

                             why i model as a hobby

self confidence has always been a huge issue for me growing up the only word i ever heard was fat .
This did a number on my confidence i started seeing myself as ugly and un attractive it dident help that my sister was getting all the boys in school and my other siblings were all in relationships.
But something changed when i went into 10th grade my dad got me into phototgraphy and i had also joined the cosplay community being infront of the camera made me feel pretty for once in my life.
Now days i take pictures all the time and no longer do i see what people have said all these years. 
Even if your a bigger girl modeling as a hobby is a great thing for boosting how you feel about yourself . Now that i have modeling in my life im no loner lissoning to what others have said to me.
 And i think my readers and viewers should give it a try as well.

come check out vlog of todays photo shoot

Comments