why i cant see myself with normal hair anymore

why normal hair dont suit me my opinions

so recently middle of January ive started dying my hair bright colors  this was always a dream of mine to do cause ive never been in the norm ive always been the odd ball in every group im finally out of my family's  house so i went through with it and i was right i feel so much more comfortable with myself it boosted my self confidence to be the way i wanted for once

so heres why i cant see myself with normal hair ever again

#1 im moving on from my old life and my painful past it represents me becoming a new better me
#2 it looks great on me way more than my natural hair color did
#3 it fits with my alternative fashion way more than normal hair does


come watch me dying my hair on my YouTube theirs 2 videos now heres the most recent !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWA6O6HWi3g

Comments