my struggles of being on disability

my struggles of having to be on  disability

i talk about my disability a lot on my channel but i never seem to get the courage to speak out about how much a struggle it is being on disability and not being aloud to be in control of it 
a in November i lost my fiances mother as my rep over a family issue with me
they did not want a schizophrenic to marry their son and throw me under the bus left me with out anyone to control my money it was a real struggle and anxiety ridden moment it lasted for a couple weeks i was so scared then his aunt offered to help me but only if i met her standards i had no choice
so once again my life is being controlled i dont get to wear what i want or dye my hair well io dyed my hair behind her back she flipped out exactly like a parent would saying thats not the way a lady looks excuse me if i want to be different cause i am different thankfully she let it slide but who knows what will set her off to where she quits to 

heres what the number 1 struggle is

it seems like every time someone is put in charge they think they get to control every aspect of my life to where i have to hide who i really am as a person my personality my interest and how i like to present myself heres what gets me frustrated im almost 22 and dont get to be an adult at all
at some [point ill run out of people they will die or quit then what this government needs to let me be in control its dier to my life but they wont so heres the plan and dream i want to eventually get sponsors for you tube or my blogs or Instagram so i can live my life for once 

do yall think is should do a video on this whole subject?




Comments