birthday wishes

what happened last year around my birthday

my birthday is on February 7th so much things have one on  since my last birthday the day after my birthday i confessed my feelings to my fiance he was just a friend at the time on the 24th we made it official and started dating it was the time of my life things where still bad at my dads but this gave me the strength to push through i was also still in high school so being in high school at age 21 was really stressful but i wasent as depressed now that i had him to talk to i was living in PA at the time and he was in SC thats 6 hours away my dream was to be with him in person that dream came true in may

my dreams and hopes this year now that ive gotten everything i have ever wanted

this year isent as far fetched now that that big dream has come true we are even living together and getting married so my dream become more than i could ever imagine 
this year im hoping to have a great birthday with him and share our love through this rough year and celebrate the night i confessed my feelings im also hoping to hear from my YouTube viewers it be so special to hear happy birthday from them they changed my life as well i cant believe it will be a year being together on the 24th they say true love moves fast 
i wonder what all amazing things will happen this year 

throw back to when i met the love of my life in person cant wait to spend my life with him

Comments